Especially in the context of Employee Advocacy
- Just as Employee Advocacy transforms Social, so great Culture transforms Employee Advocacy.
- If you want to be really successful in Social Media, especially when leveraging Employee Advocacy, you need a Culture that’s fit for Social.
- This is the era when customers can ‘lift the lid’ on your organisation.
- This is the era when great employees and great employers can identify one another without the need for a recruiter.
- Right now – Truth Trumps Spin; it’s what’s on the inside that counts. It’s what companies do, and not what they say they do that will drive traction.
- Where an organisation’s culture is vibrant and healthy; where the Vision and Values have won the employees’ hearts and minds, you will find a place where employees’ natural behaviour expounds the merits of their employer, and every interaction those employees have…with customers, clients, suppliers, partners, friends, and family, will help build the company brand(s).
- In this context, the use of an Employee Advocacy platform is a logical and powerful means to amplify the employees’ voices.
- This is not just about creating Employee Advocates; every employee is a Culture Champion, a Brand Champion, a Social Champion in the making.
- Encourage your Social Champions to see the value in and to develop their Personal Brand in Social Media – Personal Branding is fed by great Culture, and it contributes to great Culture.
- Where great Organisational Culture and Social Media collide, your employees can be Superheroes for your business, as never before.