- Expand and diversify your participant group.
- Tag/stream content such that participants only see content that’s likely to be appropriate for their own networks (not everyone’s networks).
- Encourage participants to schedule/multi-post appropriate content.
- Schedule email-reminders to encourage repeat-posting through the week.
- Give participants visibility on the wider social strategy/activity.
- Facilitate key participants’ ability to share into social environments not supported by the Employee Advocacy platform (where relevant).
- Specifically reward/recognise content generation by participants.
- Engage with HR. Build participation in Employee Advocacy into broader employee KPIs/reward/incentive structures.
- Champion participants within the organisation; and leverage to expand participant base still further.
- Provide participants with a community environment to share experiences/news/perspectives on their engagements in social.