Especially in the context of Employee Advocacy
Read More →
- Just as Employee Advocacy transforms Social, so great Culture transforms Employee Advocacy.
- If you want to be really successful in Social Media, especially when leveraging Employee Advocacy, you need a Culture that’s fit for Social.
- This is the era when customers can ‘lift the lid’ on your organisation.
- This is the era when great employees and great employers can identify one another without the need for a recruiter.
- Right now – Truth Trumps Spin; it’s what’s on the ...
- Strong experience in Social Media.
- Strong experience in, and a passion for your category.
- Good understanding of brands and how to build them.
- Strong experience in training around Social Media.
- Tried and tested platform with robust 24/7 support.
- Community-management experience.
- Experience with Rewards/recognition.
- Ability to talk/leverage data and insights.
- Experience with Personal Branding/training
- Experience with Culture Change/training
Download 10 Things to look for in an Employee Advocacy Partner/Provider
Mardi Barnes, our Social Media Strategist, was quoted throughout the Social Success article by Zoe Davis in the August/September issue of the Business Chicks Latte Magazine.
You may download the article as a PDF, Download Social Success.